Well I am here reflecting on my experience with the relaxation audio and all i could concentrate on was daddy want to play. or my son crying cause he is fighting with his sister. With all that being said I really did not get a chance to enjoy it. But The time it did get quiet it sounded very relaxing and I got ready to go to sleep simply from his voice. I did something like this before when they have you tighten up all of your muscles and relax them. I don't know why but it really relieves the tension after a while.
Maurice,
ReplyDeleteI know how it is with the children, especially the younger ones. I hope to have more dialogue with you as class progresses.
Hi there...
ReplyDeleteThe past Saturday, I was able to spend time alone and just and just think and breathe. Sunday, before my children came home, I did the relaxation download and it was great. I have found that listening to guided meditation truly helps me to deal with the stress of being a single mother, who works and attends school. I am learning to take every peaceful minute and cherish it.
I also heard that the tightening and releasing of muscles will help to relieve stress. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing.