Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Subtle mind exercise

Hi everyone, another day after work tired and ready to take a nap. But anyways I did not see to much of a difference from the subtle mind exercise and the loving kindness exercise except the concept. The loving kindness exercise involved you thinking more about your life. The subtle mind exercise involved more of you controlling your thoughts and keeping your mind from wondering off. Besides those two differences it still was very relaxing, and calming. If you didn't have someone coaching you on what to do it would have been the same as the loving kindness exercise.

For me the connection between spiritual wellness, mental wellness, and physical wellness is they all work together in finding inner peace or human flourishment. The fact that I have a spiritual life, I have the tools used from church, the Bible and life, that will help me control my mental thoughts keeping me from being stressed, depressed and anxious, thus keeping my physical being intact. In my opinion your spiritual and mental wellness are the most important elements of human flourishing because everything else will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment